if you hear any new news about the movie place post it hear.
if you hear any new news about the movie place post it hear.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
My stepmom talked to the people at Food City in Wise and they said a movie complex was going in there after they get the new Food City open.
First i've heard of it.
crack is whack
trio
Carpal 'Tunnel
Reged: 02/02/04
Posts: 2615
Loc: ..
Re: Applebee's [Re: Ivantheterrible]
#250444 - 03/06/06 11:13 PM Edit Reply Quote
Ive heard there is going to be a big movie theather go in the area.... where Union Drilling is now..
a Tinsle Town maybe..
.........
starbuck
Pooh-Bah
Reged: 11/20/04
Posts: 1600
Loc: Norton
Re: Applebee's [Re: trio]
#250488 - 03/07/06 10:32 AM Edit Reply Quote
the person who ownes the Wise & Coeburn theater's are looking to shut those down and put in a big complex like that. They are looking at several places including the old Wal-Mart building. Anyone talkt to Mike about the progress of the search? It has been a while since I've seen him out.
..................
Titan95
Pooh-Bah
Reged: 08/02/02
Posts: 2219
Loc: Coeburn
Re: Applebee's [Re: starbuck]
#250500 - 03/07/06 11:31 AM Edit Reply Quote
I've heard the Food City in Wise mentioned as a possible location for a movie theater.
--------------------
starbuck
Pooh-Bah
Reged: 11/20/04
Posts: 1600
Loc: Norton
Re: Applebee's [Re: Titan95]
#250503 - 03/07/06 11:35 AM Edit Reply Quote
they have talked about that. the only downside is that more construction will have to go into that building that whe Wamart building, thus costing more money. Also an option mentioned is to tear down the existion Wise loscation and building there with all the parking being along the backside of the theatre so they can take the existing parking lot to use as building space.
--------------------
The_Craziefather
Pooh-Bah
Reged: 08/24/04
Posts: 2091
Loc: Coeburn
Re: Applebee's [Re: starbuck]
#250507 - 03/07/06 11:41 AM Edit Reply Quote
If they built one in the old Walmart they could rival the size of Cinemall for sure, but be a lil smaller than Tinsel Town. Either way, it'd be nice to have more than just 5-7 choices max for movies to see in Wise County on a given weekend.
--------------------
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I've also heard were get'n a Pals near Applebees....
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
[ QUOTE ]
I've also heard were get'n a Pals near Applebees....
[/ QUOTE ]
Pal's is supposed to be going in beside the bank.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
getting hi-jacked already? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Having a Pals would rock majorly.
Officially retired
Bookmarks